Windermere, FL 34786
What We're Looking For:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Completion of comprehensive Flippers Pizzeria MIT Program
- Serv Safe Manager Certification
- Stable work history with 1-year work experience in high volume, casual dining or family-style restaurants
- Passion for fresh food and customer service
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity
- Ability to attract and foster a quality staff and inspire them to greatness
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of all positions at the restaurant, proficient in performing such duties, and through instruction and supervision, train and develop hourly employees
- Successfully operate closing shifts during lower volume times of the week. High volume shifts will be approved by the Regional Director of Operations
- Control food costs in and out of the kitchen with proper recipe execution and waste management; Oversee the preparation of safe and delicious food and maintain a clean and organized restaurant
- Assist in the management of all revenues, cash or credit, making sure all is properly deposited and accounted for and are secured in the Company’s operating bank account
- Assist in meeting or exceeding established sales, revenue, and profitability goals
- Communicate with team members in order to provide efficient and professional service at an appropriate level to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Resolve customer incidents and work to ensure positive customer experiences
- Develop a strong team dynamic between back of house and front of house team members and guide all team members to meet established objectives
- Manage breaks, shift changes and line schedules of all team members, ensuring Aces in Places while giving high volume shifts and appropriate hours to top performers
- Develop and cross train all front of house and back of house team members; Work with General Manager to complete 30 day and annual Team Member Evaluations
- Avoid cross contamination, improper food handling and/or storage practices through proper training and supervision
- Manage daily and weekly cleaning dining room, restrooms, and patio; Actively use Open Shift Change/Closing checklist
- Monitor equipment and ensure it is kept in good repair, making sure malfunctioning equipment is repaired as quickly as possible; Ensure the restaurant is properly cleaned and sanitized; the line and reach-in cooler are organized and clean
- Ensure that all team members and the kitchen meet the necessary guidelines to ensure there are no injuries or accidents
- Know job priorities and ensure entire department works autonomously through them
- Utilize daily Prep Sheet and ensure entire department does as well
- Ensure the integrity and operational functionality of all POS and security systems and equipment
- Manage hourly employee effectively through the use of the weekly schedule
- Takes quick and responsible action in solving problems and able to consult with Assistant General Manager or General Manager when dealing with disciplinary issues or positive team member performance on their shift
- Meet with General Manager on a weekly basis to identify objectives for restaurant
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Armed with an entrepreneurial spirit and an unrelenting passion for pizza, the very first Flippers Pizzeria was born in 1987. The small shop — just 895 square feet — quickly gained a following of Flippers fanatics that led to the opening of a second, and soon thereafter, a third location. Fast forward to present day, and Flippers is growing across Central Florida, including The Villages and St. Pete.
Our pizza philosophy remains simple to this day. Fresh, all-natural ingredients combined with time-honored artisan methods make a better pizza. Period.
You won’t find artificial colours, flavors or preservatives in anything we serve. Our dedicated pizza chefs take pride in handcrafting our pizzas using the best ingredients, baked at 600 degrees in our brick oven, Flippers is pizza perfected.
Our core beliefs as a company are – passion for a quality product, provide the customer service that you expect, achieve through teamwork, and focus on culture of excellence. Our goal is to install a passion for our product in everyone on our team. It is this passion that motivates our team to execute at the highest level to satisfy every customer. Our success has been driven by striving to provide the perfect pizza experience one customer at a time.
At Flippers Pizzeria, people are and always will be our greatest asset. If you are a highly motivated individual, please clink the link below to see what opportunities are available.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)