Apply today at the Dr. Phillips location:
The Assistant Manager oversees day-to-day operations by providing a positive experience for the team and the customer. They work side-by-side with the team, leading them by example.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated with a friendly, out-going attitude
- Effectively able to train and lead all team members
- Has experience providing excellent customer service, with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced environment
- Culture Creator: work directly with the GM to build a culture of excellence where the team is happy to be there and knows what they are doing
- Eager Learner: constantly seeking to improve their personal and team skills while seeking advancement
- Focused on product quality and Customer Service: Ensuring customer satisfaction by emphasizing details in production, making food to spec, ensuring proper food safety service, cleanliness, and atmosphere
- Cost Controller: Setting pars for food, beverage, paper, and eliminating waste/pilferage
- Free pizza
- Weekly pay
- Great health, dental, and vision benefits offered upon completion of management training
- 1 week of Paid Time Off
- Wage increases, based on individual skills
- Flexible schedules
- Training and development for future growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Flippers Pizzeria has been serving hand-crafted, artisan pizzas for over 30 years. We have 15 locations, and we are continuing to grow!
Our pizza philosophy is simple. We source all natural ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and we prepare our pizzas by hand stretching and then baking in 600-degree brick ovens. NO freezers & NO microwaves. We are all fresh, all day. Flippers is pizza perfected.
At Flippers Pizzeria, people are and always will be our greatest asset. We have passionate hard-working teams, and we are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Whether you are new to restaurants or are a seasoned veteran, we can teach you the skills necessary to be successful.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)